Sunday 25 November 2018

We have made excellent progress with the project since the first newsletter.

First, the good news.
We have enough money in the account to buy a defibrillator.
I propose that we buy the IPAD SP1, which is quite widely chosen for non-medical users.  The official familiarisation video is at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ZPLXdXPBc

Now for the very, very good news.
We have received an extremely generous pledge to buy a second, identical defibrillator.  The donor has requested anonymity.  We will thus be able to have one in each block, giving faster access times and an indoor location.

There was not much feedback to the first newsletter, so I assume that there is general agreement with the choice of defibrillator model.  Just to be sure, I shall hold off making a purchase until we are into December.  Please contact me if you have any thoughts, doubts or comments.

It has been pointed out that I should have issued donation receipts.  I apologise for the omission and shall deliver a receipt to each relevant flat in the next day or two.  Please let me know if you would like a receipt to be sent elsewhere.

Next I shall be looking for a familiarisation talk and demo, alongside choosing a location and cabinet.  All ideas are welcome.

Frank Bithell
Flat 14
01202 555058
fbithell@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment